- Martin County, North Carolina. filing started December 1824.
- Court: Common Pleas
- Salutation: To the County Court of Martin
The heirs of Thomas Monk, deceased, seek to divide his slave property.
- Number of petition pages: 2
- Related documents: PARs #21281903, #21283209; Petition, Nancy Taylor, December Term 1824; Copy of Commissioners' Report, 1824; Rules, March 1824
- Pages of related documents: 7
33 people are documented within petition 21282401
Or you may view all people.
Repository: North Carolina Department of Archives and History, Raleigh, North Carolina
- Records of the Supreme Court