- Limestone County, Alabama. November 3, 1826. - circa 0 .
- Court: Petition
- Salutation: To the Hbl. Senate & House of Representatives of The State of Alabama in Genl. Assembly Convened
Free person of color Francis Hamlin purchased his daughter, Susan Locklear, from James Sims of Limestone County. Hamlin seeks to emancipate his daughter, who is married to Thomas Locklear, a free man of color.
- Number of petition pages: 3
- Related documents: Testimonial, 3 November 1826
- Pages of related documents: 1
4 people are documented within petition 10182605
Or you may view all people.
Repository: Alabama Department of Archives and History, Montgomery, Alabama
- Records of the Alabama Secretary of State, Legislative Bills and Resolutions