- Washington County, Tennessee. filing started September 27, 1813.
- Court: Archives
- Salutation: To the Honorable Senate and House of Representatives of the State of Tennessee
Samuel Hamilton, a free man of color, asks that he may be permitted to prove his accounts; in "his present Situation [he] will Be Always liable to lose a Considerable Portion of the fruits of his honest Industry."
Result: Referred to committee; "reasonable".
- Number of petition pages: 2
- Related documents: List of Subscribers, Washington County, ca. 1813; Testimonial, Thomas McMackin, Green County, ca. 1813
- Pages of related documents: 2
1 people are documented within petition 11481304
Or you may view all people.
Repository: Tennessee State Library and Archives, Nashville, Tennessee
- Legislative Petitions
- Microfilm: Reel #4,