- Kent County, Delaware. filing started circa 1800.
- Court: County
- Salutation: To the Worshipful the Justices of the Court of Quarter Sessions now sitting in Dover
Peter Williams, a man of color, states that "he is unjustly held and detained as a Servant by a certain John Brown." Williams asks that Brown be summoned "to shew wherefore he holds and detains your Petitioner as a Servant."
Result: Partially granted.
- Number of petition pages: 2
- Pages of related documents: 0
2 people are documented within petition 20380052
Or you may view all people.
Repository: Delaware State Archives, Dover, Delaware
- Records of the Court of Common Pleas
- Page: 398-99
- Microfilm: Reel 1