- Scriven County, Georgia. filing started September 29, 1820.
- Court: Superior
- Salutation: To the honorable the Superior Court, next to be held in and for the county aforesaid
John Conyers sues Reuben Wilkinson for $2,000 in damages. He alleges that in 1819, Wilkinson, "with force and arms," cut down trees on his property. He used his "servants, negroes, horses" and wagons to fell the trees and carry them away, and he cultivated part of the petitioner's property for his own use. Conyers sues for damages.
- Number of petition pages: 1
- Pages of related documents: 0
2 people are documented within petition 20682005
Or you may view all people.
Repository: Screven County Courthouse, Sylvania, Georgia
- Records of the Superior Court, Minutes of the Superior Court 1816-1822
- Page: 443-444