- Greene County, Georgia. cicra June 1823. - circa June 1823.
- Court: Inferior
- Salutation: To the Honorable the Inferior Court of said County
Betsey Edwin (alias Betsey Riley) is a free woman of color, "upwards" of twenty-one years of age. She asks the court that "a Guardian [be] appointed for the management of her person & property." She asks the court to approve Augustus B. Longstreet as her guardian.
- Number of petition pages: 1
- Related documents: Court Record and Court Ruling, June Term 1823
- Pages of related documents: 1
1 people are documented within petition 20682304
Or you may view all people.
Repository: Greene County Courthouse, Greensboro, Georgia
- Records of the Inferior Court, Minutes 1820-1829 [in Records of the Superior Court]
- Page: 113-114