- Troup County, Georgia. May 26, 1853. - circa 1853.
- Court: Superior
- Salutation: To the Honorable the Superior Court of said County
Patsey King, a free woman of color, states that she "is exposed to all the pains and penalties, enacted against free persons of Color, having no Guardian in this State." She seeks the appointment of William H. Kistler as her guardian.
- Number of petition pages: 2
- Related documents: Statement of Consent, William H. Kistler, 26 May 1853; Order, ca. 1853
- Pages of related documents: 0
1 people are documented within petition 20685313
Or you may view all people.
Repository: Troup County Archives, LaGrange, Georgia
- Records of the Superior Court, Guardianship, Loose Papers