- Adams County, Mississippi. May 19, 1837. - June 1838.
- Court: Chancery
- Salutation: To the Honble Judge Turner Chancellor of the State of Mississippi
T. P. Bradish states that his slave, Peter, is in jail on assault and battery charges. The petitioner prays for a writ of habeas corpus and permission to exercise the right to post bail for the accused.
- Number of petition pages: 3
- Related documents: Orders, 19 May 1837, 6 May 1837; Deposition, Eliza Horne, 6 May 1837; Indictment, December Term 1837; Order, 26 December 1838; Court Record, June 1838
- Pages of related documents: 4
3 people are documented within petition 21083704
Or you may view all people.
Repository: Historic Natchez Foundation Archives
- Records of the Circuit Court
- Folder: 47